Header Ads

WWE : Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan will work with Sourav Gurjar



As you know, director Ayan Mukherjee's next film, Brahmastra, is going to be released in December 2019, in which Bollywood's greatest stars are Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Mouni Roy. A good news has come out for this movie for WWE fans. WWE wrestler Sourav Gurjar may also be seen in this movie.

Sourav Gurjar is professional kick boxer who has recently signed development contracts with WWE Universe. Sourav Gurjar is a resident of Gwalior city of Madhya Pradesh. Since its inception, dream is to illuminate the name of India by becoming part of WWE. Sourav Gurjar participated in an interview during an event on January 4, 2018 in Venus Public School, Gwalior, in which he said about signing contracts with WWE.

Bollywood fans are eagerly awaiting Ayan Mukherjee's film Brahmaast starring Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, and Mouni Roy. There are now news on WWE wrestler Sourav Gurjar, who will debut his Bollywood movie. However, Sourav Gurjar has already worked in the television industry. Saurav has played Bhim in the legendary TV show Mahabharata, and he is very successful in that too.

    I am playing a villain in Brahmastra. The movie is quite action-packed and I am trying to play my role better. I have action scenes with Amitabh Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt. "

While the picture of Sourav and Bollywood is increasingly becoming viral on social media, Sourav kept his opinion about the legendary actors.

    Ranbir is very good He keeps asking me who is helping me in training. I have had the privilege of working with Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. However, in my first scene with him, I had to punch him. I was a little nervous. Then they funnyly said to me, you are a real wrestler, please do not break my nose '.

No comments